Friday, August 20, 2010

Paperback Swap

I'm not positive where I initially heard about this, but I think it was Steph G.  But in the past month I signed up for paperbackswap.com and I am hooked.  I offloaded several books that I was through with and in turn, have received several other books that I was considering buying.  They have rules about the condition the books must be in, so that people make sure they're not mailing out junk.  So far, what I have received has been in pristine condition.  I'll read them a few times, then swap again.  I have also discovered several books on there on my homeschooling wish list for my kids, so I'm excited at the incredible amount of savings I'm having on homeschooling books.

As a side note, I only search for swap books that I can't find at the library for free*

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOVE that site!!! I have sent out so many books which helps with bookshelf space...lol...and I've requested books that I want, but didn't want to pay for.

I'm a book-keeper though. I keep most of the books I order. Some I've re-posted though.

Great, great resource!!!!