What does a frugal girl do with holiday leftovers? (Because you know, we hate to throw away money like that!) So here is my short list:
1) Leftover Turkey and Ham: cut off the meat and freeze in small portions to add to soups, beans, salads, etc.; then take the turkey carcass or ham bone - and boil it to death for homemade stock to divide up into quart sized portions and freeze (say goodbye to Swanson's broth - or any other for that matter).
Toss what is left of the bones, or grind them down to a powder to add to your garden
2) Cranberry Sauce: cut it into 1" cubes and place between layers of muffin mix and bake to make a cranberry filled muffin; use as a sandwhich spread - this is expecially good on turkey sandwiches; repace the grape jelly in cocktail meatballs with cranberry sauce - just as delicious and zesty (maybe just a tad zestier, but it's wonderful)
3) Stuffing - you can freeze it in appropriate portion sizes
4) Green Bean Casserole - I actually don't have a good idea for this one, do you?
5) Pies & Cakes - Freeze them
6) Sweet Potato Casserole - Freeze it