So this list is dedicated to the things that would help a mom save more money:
- A mixer (KitchenAid, Bosch, Hamilton Beach), this is one of those items, that once you have it, you really don't know how you did without it. It kneads bread dough for you to save you lots of time and arm use while at the same allowing you to ease more homemade items into your repetoire. If you want to save people money, tell them a second hand machine is fine with you too.
- An immersion blender, this is on my list. It makes smoothing out sauces a breeze without having to break out the entire blender. It also doesn't take up a lot of space
- Sewing machine, and maybe a how-to book to go a long with it
- Books, I have a personal recommendation to help keep you in check and inspired in your frugal journey: The Tightwad Gazette I, II & III or The Complete Tightwad Gazette (3 in 1) a word of caution here, the tightwad gazette is for those really wanting to make every cent count, and it's a great read!;
- Dishes & Cookware, some very useful pieces include a cast iron skillet (10in or 12in), bread pans, 9x9 square baking dish, glass mixing bowls in various sizes, a stockpot and 1/2 gallon size canning jars
Look around your kitchen or other areas and try to visualize what would be a helpful addition!