Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Magazine Subscriptions

I have a couple of thoughts about these. First of all, if you find yourself buying the same magazine brand 4 times a year - you're better off with a subscription. Most mags on the shelf are 4.99 plus and the subscriptions are about $25, plus they are delivered. If you don't want to commit to the subscription, or you don't want magazine clutter around your house, there's a better option - the library. I know I sing the library song a lot, but it truly is a wonderful place. I currently read real simple, Martha Stewart Living, Sew News, Gourmet, Cooks Illustrated, Southern Living, and many more for free. I can also get my hands on back issues there. So please, if you want to read some magazines, or 'try it before you buy it' then hit up your local library - you won't be sorry.

No comments: